Fundus Automated Perimetry
COMPASS is the first Fundus Automated perimeter capable of performing standard 24-2 visual field testing, delivering TrueColor confocal images at the same time.
COMPASS is a scanning ophthalmoscope combined with an automatic perimeter that provides confocal images of the retina, as well as measurements of retinal threshold sensitivity, under non-mydriatic conditions.
Fundus automated perimetry is a technique that images the retina during visual field testing, enabling a correlation to be made between visual function and retinal structure.1
Advantages of Fundus Automated Perimetry over Standard Automated Perimetry include the possibility to measure sensitivity at specific retinal locations, higher accuracy thanks to retinal-tracking based compensation of eye movements and the simultaneous assessment of function (expressed by retinal sensitivity) and structure (images of the ONH, of the RNFL and of the retina). Fundus Automated Perimetry provides a simultaneous, quantitative assessment of fixation characteristics.
Use of Fundus Automated Perimetry in the clinical management of glaucoma has been limited so far, as available systems were lacking compliance with the standards of automated perimetry. COMPASS overcomes such limitations and brings visual field analysis to the next level!
In particular COMPASS, for the first time, extends field coverage to 30° + 30° and employs luminance parameters and a sensitivity scale as used in standard automated perimetry.
1 Crossland et al., 2012 2Also referred as “microperimetry”
Centervue® Compass Key Features:
- Fundus-related Visual Field Test
- 30-2, 24-2 and 10-2 Patterns
- 60° TrueColor Confocal Image of the retina & NEW Bi-Focal 3D ONH Viewing
- Active Retinal Tracking Compensating for Poor Patient Fixation
- NEW Supra-Threshold Testing (24-2 ST)
- Extreme ease of use & minimal operator training required
- Ethernet connectivity & remote browser-based Reviewing System
- DICOM compatibility (modality worklist)
- Compact & clean design, No additional PC required
- Combined structure and function analysis
- High test – retest repeatability
- Reliable automated follow up with combined structure-function progression analysis
- High-resolution TrueColor Confocal Imaging of the retina & Outstanding 3D Viewing of Optical Disk Details
- Comprehensive VFA & Fundus Related reports
- Automatic refractive correction, NO trials lens required!
- More patient comfort: test can be suspended at any time without data loss
Icare tonometer improving clinic workflow
Impression of the Icare tonometer
How the Icare is helpful
The future of glaucoma management
Why I use the Icare tonometer
Icare tonometer and the modern glaucoma practice
Icare® Tonometry Products
Icare-Centervue Imaging products
EIDON FA merges together ultra-high resolution and wide field imaging in a fully automated system transforming FluoresceinAngiography as never seen before. EIDON FA inherits the heart of the EIDON technology and provides ultra-high resolution images and videos of Fundus Fluorescein Angiography to study dinamically the retina vasculature.
COMPASS is the first Fundus Automated Perimeter on the market which combines Visual Field measurement to TrueColor Confocal Imaging of the optic disc and RNFL, a big evolution in clinical Glaucoma management. This structure-function correlation and Real Time Retinal Tracking make this device the only one of its kind.
DRSplus confocal fundus imaging system uses white LED illumination to produce TrueColor and detail-rich 45° images, setting a new effective and efficient standard of Retinal Imaging. DRSplus Confocal Technology permits imaging through pupils as small as 2.5 mm, speeding up the examination time while ensuring a comfortable patient experience.